//superwoman's !
sweet owner

Navigation : touch hover image



Diaries Owner Linkies Stuff

hello peeps ! welcome to superwoman's. Have a nice tour here :D

Click To Play
Mika & Ariana Grande's Popular Song




Bigfoots!



Credits!

basecode: Nurul AtiQah
Edit by: Cikmimin
Re-Edited By: Lizzy Lee
Others:   


Revamping






Hello peeps ! Nice to meet you again, and yeah, finally i had done revamping this blog into a really satisfying design that i want. Big thanks to those who made this coz i found it on blogskin then shamelessly tweak a little bit but still leave the credits. lol. 
So, officially today is a first day of holiday. I'm excited to meet those kids, yeah my siblings are back in the town and my mom had bought a lot of food for them. Surely they will be back to work with a heavy stomach. Well, don't blame my mom. She really miss her children aside from me. Yeah, that's all for today. I was kinda of  tired now after working on this new version for a few hours non stop. So, better take a break, right.

♥Pyong♥